NEC PX602WL Professional Installation Projector
12,729.00 includes GST
Think about projection technology in a whole new light! The NEC PX602WL is a powerful installation projector with a laser/phosphor light source that makes it perfect for all-new applications. With more consistent brightess, improved color fidelity, and tilt-free or portrait modes these projectors will deliver in new verticals such as retail, simulation, and theme park installations. Furthermore, the laser module delivers 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operations, reducing your total cost of ownership!
||Join NEC on a journey through the state of technology in education and hear from real schools about their technology issues and solutions. Click here!
- High-brightness, lower power consumption enhance always-on capabilities of laser projection
- Ideal for new applications such as digital signage
- Lamp-less operation reduces TCO
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and cost savings mean these projectors are still great for demanding integration applications such as higher education and corporate
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing digital loop through capabilities
- Seamlessly blend multiple images with integrated edge blending capabilities
- Built-in HDBaseT enabels simplified installations with a single cable for video, audio, and control signals.