NEC M362WG DLP 3600 Lumen WXGA
Easy to use and at the right price, M Series projectors using the latest DLP(R) technology from Texas Instruments provide all the essential features that you need to connect with your audience. The 3600-lumen, WXGA (1280 x 800) native resolution NEC M362W is ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments that need essential features, including bright images, automatic technologies and eco-friendly appeal. The M362W offers lamp life up to 8,000 hours and a high contrast ratio of up to 10,000:1, while Crestron Roomview aids in emergency messaging. The versatile, color-coded connections to various sources aid in classroom and conference room use.
- Easy wireless communication enhances portability.
- Maintenance free design eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters.
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC using a USB flash drive
- Powerful 20W speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
- ECO Mode technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption with Constant Brightness which prevents the usual drop in brightness over time while maximizing lamp life.
- Integrated active lens cover mutes audio and video while lowering the lamp power to 25% to conserve energy
- Automatic keystone correction technology instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen
- Filter free with shielded engine eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations