Present with ease using the NEC M332XS, a value-driven, eco-friendly portable projector that delivers an ideal short throw distance solution for education (including interactive whiteboards) and corporate applications. This 3300-lumen model delivers remarkably bright images and features wired and wireless (optional) networking, HDMI and USB inputs, high contrast, remote monitoring, maintenance-free design, and up to 5000 hours of lamp life (in ECO Mode). Its USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC by simply placing your presentation file onto a USB drive and plugging it into the projector's USB port.
- Easy wireless communication enhances portability.
- Maintenance free design eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters.
- Short throw lens eliminates shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter's eyes created by traditional front projection systems
- Variable audio-out allows the remote control to adjust the volume of self-powered external speakers connected to the projector
- ECO Mode technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption with Constant Brightness which prevents the usual drop in brightness over time while maximizing lamp life.
- Integrated RJ-45 and/or wireless LAN (optional) quickly connects to the LAN for control or image transmission.
- Dual computer inputs ensure quick switching between presentations
- Filter free with shielded engine eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations